Take action NOW! Make sure you’re registered to vote not only for the 2020 Presidential Election but for all other important LOCAL elections being held this year!
We believe that the best way to take the POWER back is with our votes.
If you really believe that Black Lives Matter, register to vote NOW and let's show up at the polls, informed and ready to vote in our own interest.
When we work together, we win! Your voice and your vote matters! Register to vote NOW.
We must take action to bring about change to our community. There’s Power in our voices!
It takes action from all of us, so today we will be sharing steps you can take to make a difference in our communities.
3. FIND LEGAL HELP
Find free legal representation or bail money assistance for protesters arrested while demonstrating
- Liberty Fund (NYC’s first city-wide charitable bail fund)
- Brooklyn Community Bail Fund
- National Bail Fund Network
- The Bail Project
- The NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Good Call NYC (find Legal Counsel)
- The National Police Accountability Project (membership-based legal resources)
- Know Your Rights when Demonstrating in NYC
- Community Bail Funds (Split a donation between multiple funds)
4. Donating To The Families
Make a donation to families affected by police brutality and senseless acts of violence. Including the families of #GeorgeFloyd and #AhmaudArbery
- Official George Floyd Memorial Fund
- George Floyd (Big Floyd) Memorial Fund organized by George Floyd’s sister
- Justice for Big Floyd
- I Run with Maud
- The Gathering for Justice
- Black Lives Matter
- Campaign Zero
- Black Visions Collective
- Reclaim the Block
- Winning Justice
- Unicorn Riot
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
- The ACLU
- Free Them All for Public Health
- Until Freedom
- National Bail Out
- The Freedom Fund
- Equal Justice Initiative
- The Innocence Project
- Help Supply Minnesota Youth Activists with Gas Masks
Support Black Owned Businesses & Organizations
Apart from donating to organizations combatting racial injustice, you can also support Black-Owned shops and restaurants.Show Your Support