Couple Is Killed After Trying TikTok Craft Trend


The remains of a 44-year-old woman and a 52-year-old man were found after a house fire, according to police.

A three-week investigation showed the two people died by electrocution from fractal wood burning equipment before the fire started. Fractal Wood Burning uses high voltage electricity to burn patterns into wood.

The craft has become very popular on social media, but experts caution dealing with electrical currents is not something you should try without training.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content