Bronx Teen Becomes First NYer To Die From Vaping

Outbreak Of Severe Pulmonary Disease Increases Scrutiny Of Vaping

A teenager from the Bronx on Tuesday became the first person in New York to die of a vaping-related illness, Gov. Andrew Cuomo confirmed.

The 17-year-old boy was taken to Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx after being sickened by vaping cartridges containing the key ingredient that causes the high in marijuana, THC sources told The Post.

This Bronx boy's death brings the vaping death toll to nearly two dozen nationally.

Photo: Getty

Honey German

Honey German

Honey German the daughter of Dominican parents was born and raised in New York and considers the “entire Tri-State my state.” She currently works in New York City for iHeart Media /Power 105.1 FM in the positions of On Air Personality, Associate... Read more

title

Content Goes Here