With the video to his latest single "Pum Pum" dropping tomorrow, the Latin trap rapper Messiah recently stopped by the studio to chop it up with Honey German.
While in the studio, the two discussed:
- Creating mainstream music and transitioning from Latin to English.
- Latest Rendition of Panama's El General for his single "Pum Pum"
- His decision to finally sign with a record label and why he chose Atlantic records.
- How he scored the opportunity to record and remix Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow."
- "That would be a dope collaboration" -- Messiah reveals who it would be a dream to collaborate with, singling out Jay-Z and Drake as his TOP 2 artists.
- Messiah speaks on politics, deportation and his personal struggles growing up Hispanic.
- "Light-skinned Latins hate dark-skinned Latins:"-- Messiah discusses colorism + the division in Dominican Republic and how it impacts their country.
- Plus much more.