Spring Break is right around the corner and it is time to start planning. As an avid spring breaker, I've been to a fair amount of locations. There is a proper way to go about spring break and that all comes with planning. Don't get me wrong, getting up and just going can be the time of your life but it will be expensive last minute. Your best bet is to map out the entire week and go and have a ball. Here is a few locations that cater to us spring breakers.
- Miami, Florida
- South Beach, Miami is one of the most popular spring break locations. It's fairly priced and the weather is great. There are clubs and lounges all over the place and even some history there. You can visit the mansion where the creator of Versace died and walk about 2 minutes over to the beach. Collins Ave is the strip that has everything you need.
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- PCB is party central right on the beach. The convenient part about PCB is the fact that there are multiple places that offer fairly priced travel packages. Also, if you have a group of people you will get a discount. PCB won't be the place you want to go to and relax. Your hotel will have hundreds of crazy college students and the beach will be infested with party animals.
- Nassau, Bahamas
- If your wallet has a little more weight to it than you should go big and travel to the Bahamas. This is one of the more expensive locations to travel to and the most relaxing. Nassau will be full vacation mode. Of course, you will a party here and there but this is mainly for kicking your feet up and catching a vibe.
- Cancun, Mexico
- Cancun remains one of the most affordable vacation destinations in the Western Hemisphere, even during the self-indulgent spring break season. Cancun's beaches are spectacular spots to try some jet skiing and parasailing. The best IG moments come from people in Cancun. Not that it matters... but the drinking age is 16.
- South Padre Island, Texas
- Every March, like clockwork, students would cram into cars and head to South Padre Island for spring break fun in the sun and 24-hour beach bashes. Be careful out there because over time it had become very family-friendly. The rules and regulations may be a little more strict, but this place is still known for their spring breaks.