9.....4.....8.....1... It's Bey Day.
We Have Our Top Ten Most Memorable Moments from Queen Bey herself!
- Beyonce is born September 9th, 1981.
- Beyoncé’s debut solo album, Dangerously in Love, is released in 2003 with the lead single “Crazy in Love,” becoming one of the most played songs of the year.
- Beyonce & Tina Knowles (who was at one point her personal stylist), launch a fashion line in 2004 called House of Deréon.
- The singer lands the lead role of Deena Jones in the musical Dreamgirls in 2006.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z get married in a small ceremony at his New York apartment in 2008.
- Beyoncé’s dance video for “Single Ladies” becomes an Internet meme in 2008.
- In the 2009 inauguration for President Barack Obama, Beyoncé serenades the First Couple with Etta James’s “At Last” during their first dance at the presidential inaugural ball.
- After Kanye West infamously stormed the stage at the 2009 VMA’s before Taylor Swift could accept her award for Best Female Video, Beyoncé graciously conceded the stage to the country-pop star once she was given the Video of the Year award.
- After finishing a performance of “Love on Top” at the 2011 MTV VMA, Beyoncé drops the mike, opens her jacket, and rubs her stomach, announcing her pregnancy with Blue Ivy to the world.
- in 2013, the singer decided to compile some of those moments into an HBO documentary called Life Is But a Dream where she addressed her miscarriage before Blue Ivy and her split from her manager and father, Mathew Knowles.
Beyonce has a plethora of memorable moments. So many it is hard to name them all. What are some of your favorite Beyonce moments? Take our poll below!
Photos from Getty.