There is no better place to watch a nice Fourth of July firework show than in NYC. People come from all over the world to view them and it is truly the moment of a lifetime. Here is a list of venues hosting a huge firework show this year!
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks
- There’s a reason Macy’s holds the title of having the nations largest firework display. This year they’ll fire off over 75,000 shells in a colorful display over the East River, which will be synchronized to a patriotic score from the West Point Band. Macy’s will section off areas of the FDR Drive and other streets along the river as official viewing locations, but there are additional spots in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens from which to watch the display.
- Fourth of July in Coney Island
- While the fireworks are the main event, you can make a full day of it: lay out on the beach, jump on some rides, and play boardwalk games. Then claim some space on Coney Island’s beach or its 2.5-mile-long boardwalk to watch the evening’s fireworks.
- Independence Day w/ the Staten Island Philharmonic
If you don't feel like leaving the house, you can catch most fireworks on your local television stations or I'll be streaming fireworks from my Instagram @MannieOnTheScene