This month is all about the LGBTQ community! New York City is the home of fun and adventure, and one of the best places to celebrate your pride. There are tons of places to showcase your unapologetic style. Harlem Pride is the place to be!
- Thursday, June 21st – MY HOUSE presented by Maysles Cinema, Studio Museum, and Harlem Pride
- Description: The VICELAND docu-series My House is an insider’s guide to New York City’s hyper-competitive underground queer ballroom scene. The show follows the lives of inimitable and fierce voguers — Tati 007, Alex Cephus, Alex Mugler, Jelani Mizrahi, Lolita Balenciaga and Relish Milan — while the ultimate expert, Precious Ebony, a bold and brazen commentator on the scene, lays out the rules, the rivalries and all the drama in between. We will present the season conclusion in this screening. Q&A with director Elegance Bratton, senior producer Giselle Bailey, and My House subjects Tati 007, Alex Cephus, and Lolita Leopard-Balenciaga, moderated by the Studio Museum Rachell Morillo, to follow the screening. Reception sponsored by Harlem Pride to follow the program.
- Venue: Maysles Cinema, 343 Lenox Avenue @127th Street, Harlem, NY
- Time: 7:30 – 10:30PM
- Saturday, June 23rd – 9th Annual Harlem Pride Celebration Day
- Description: Our Harlem Pride Celebration Day features live entertainment and community tables. This family-oriented festival serves as our greatest opportunity to bring the community together to celebrate our lives and our community!
- Venue: 12th Avenue between West 135th and West 138th Streets, Harlem, NY
- Time: 12 Noon – 6 PM
- Saturday, June 23rd – 9th Annual Harlem Pride Celebration Day Official AFTER Party
- Description: Join us for our Official Harlem Pride Celebration Day After Party hosted by Deangelo Jackson
- Venue: Alibi Lounge – 2376 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard @ West 139th Street, New York, NY 10030
- Time: 7:00PM – 4:00AM
- Cost: $10 Cover at the door/$20 VIP Room
- Sunday, June 24th – Join Harlem Pride In the NYC Pride March!
- Description: Join Harlem Pride as we march in the 2018 Heritage of Pride March, representing Uptown’s SGL/LGBT community members!
- Venue: 5th Avenue
- Time/Location: TBA
- Cost: FREE – RSVP REQUIRED
ALL RSVP'S VISIT https://bit.ly/2taejqa