In 2017, securing those bags should be at the top of your resume; and in Hip Hop's case that's the major key to success.
Forbes Magazine recently revealed Hip Hop's most wealthiest rappers in a top 5 category. It wasn't a surprise to see these five moguls at the top of the list because when it comes to money, they know how to grind.
Check out the list below in order of most wealthiest:
1. Sean "Diddy" Combs - $820 Million Dollars
2. Sean "Jay- Z" Carter - $810 Million Dollars
3. Andre "Dr. Dre" Young - $740 Million Dollars
4. Bryan "Birdman" Williams - $110 Million Dollars
5. Aubrey "Drake" Graham - $90 Million Dollars
There you have it folks! Time to get on your grind if you want to make Forbes wealthiest list one day.