Mack Wilds stopped by the Angie Martinez show to talk about his new album After Hours. He also spoke about:
- Two show’s he has on TV “The Breaks and Shots Fired”.
- How he spends 16-18 hours on set and then heads straight to the studio.
- Ubering can get messy depending on if it’s the girls house vs. your own.
- How he has stayed out of drama thought his career.
- Started recording music when he was 22 and how his new stuff is different.
- On his album “it’s nighttime vibes and it’s a little dark”.
- He’s been in the studio and said Wale’s new album is dope.
- Talks with Angie about both of them being signed to Roc Nation and barely seeing Jay-Z.