Fat Joe and Remy Ma stopped by the AT&T studio to chat it up with Angie Martinez to discuss their newest album Plata O Plomo that was highly anticipated and now available.
While in the studio they talked about…
- Fat Joe wanted to hashatage his Valentines IG post to his wife with their album tile but Remy made him stop
- Joe talks about the painting of Remy Ma and Papoose that is in his back office in UP NYC
- Remy talks about the swavroki crystals on her dress
- Talk about not being upset about losing Grammy nominations Joe says "There is always next year"
- Fat Joe says he wanted to win the Grammy in honor of Big Pun
- Remy Ma says that 'Hotline Bling' didn't deserve best rap song, it would have been a better fit under Best Rap/ Sung category
- Joe said that the Grammy's felt like going to a cookout since DJ Khaled was nominated too and everyone there was family.
- Fat Joe talks about how he love Chance The Rapper and how he didn't mean any harm by his IG post the night of the Grammy.
- They talk about their music video for 'Money Showers' where they try to remake Players Club
- Fat Joe said 13 years ago he asked Ice Cube how much money he had and he said $180 million, and now he wonders hoe much money he has
- "Nobody is messing with this album, it's the hottest joint in the streets!"
- Remy Ma says that this has never been done before
- Their album has features with Sevyn Streeter, The Dream, BJ The Chicago Kid, Stephanie Mills
- Fat Joe and Remy Ma will be performing at the celebrity basketball dunk off
- Fat Joe calls Remy Ma a series Foodie
- Remy Ma clarifies that when she says she is the hottest in the game she is not coming for Nicki Minaj - Rem says until her and Nicki have a song together people will always think they are coming for each other.