Celebrities are coming together in support of Australia and their displaced animals.
As most of you may know the Australian brushfires have been going on since September 2019 and some outlets report that approximately a BILLION animals have died as a result. So celebrities are now coming together to make donations in the MILLIONS to help aid relief efforts.
Check out a list of celebrities who have cut the check so far:
- Elton John donated $1,000,000
- Chris Hemsworth and his family donated $1,000,000
- Kylie Jenner donated $1,000,000
- P!nk donated $500,000
- Kylie Minogue and her family donated $500,000
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban donated $500,000
- Rebel Wilson raised $100,000 by auctioning a private lunch date