A two-hourRap Radar interview with Drake was released on Christmas.
The talk between the rapper, Elliott Wilson, and Brian "B.Dot" Miller touches on his ongoing feuds with Pusha-T and Kanye West, Drizzy getting booed at Tyler, the Creator's Camp Flog Gnaw, which projects from his catalog he considers classics, and much more.
Drake also touches on:
- Which rappers inspired him to sing.
- Never using a ghost-writer
- Getting advice from Serena Williams during his beef with Meek Mill
- Having no desires to fix things between him and Pusha or Kanye.
- Claims of cultural appropriation.
- If he'll reveal his son with an Adidas campaign.
- Hesitation to work with Chris Brown because of Rihanna.
- + much more.