Bronx Teen Becomes First NYer To Die From Vaping

Outbreak Of Severe Pulmonary Disease Increases Scrutiny Of Vaping

A teenager from the Bronx on Tuesday became the first person in New York to die of a vaping-related illness, Gov. Andrew Cuomo confirmed.

The 17-year-old boy was taken to Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx after being sickened by vaping cartridges containing the key ingredient that causes the high in marijuana, THC sources told The Post.

This Bronx boy's death brings the vaping death toll to nearly two dozen nationally.

Photo: Getty

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content