1. (2015) She pulled up to The Breakfast Club when she was still on LHHNY with DJ Self.
Back when Cardi first popped up on the scene she stopped by The Breakfast Club with none other than Power's own DJ Self to talk about their roles on Love and Hip Hop New York.
2. (2016) In her first solo Interview with The Breakfast Club, Cardi B discusses her new mixtape, being bisexual, and LHHNY.
She reveals the inspiration for her stage name and how no one including her teacher in school ever thought she was going to make it far.
3. (2017) Fresh of her new found fame and leaving LHHNY Cardi pulled up on the Breakfast Club in just a bra and pants.
After leaving Love & Hip Hop New York rumors began swirling around that she had signed a record deal with Atlantic Records. Stopping by The Breakfast Club she not only reveals some details behind the deal but also her mixtape "GBMV2" which had just dropped at the time.
3. (2017) Stopping By The Angie Martinez Show in March of 2017 she spoke about just signing her new deal with Atlantic Records and dating Offset.
Talking to Angie, Cardi B reveals the story behind her meeting Offset and how they linked up to collaborate on the remix to "Lick".
4. (2017) After being nominated for Nine BET Awards in 2017 she stopped by The Breakfast Club.
5. (2017) Fresh off That Powerhouse Stage Cardi talked about Collaborating with Migos on "Motorsport" and apologizing to Offset after they broke up and got back together.
After previewing the soon to be smash hit "Motorsport" from Migos also featuring Nicki Minaj she took some time to talk about the collab with Honey German. She also spoke about the recent short split she had from her boo Offset saying that she made it up to him in a very special way.
Listen to Cardi B's debut album, Invasion of Privacy below.
Photo Getty Images