Jeezy dropped by the Angie Martinez show to talk about his two new singles, The Masters of Ceremony Show in Brooklyn, and funding an Orphanage in Mexico. Here's how it all went down:
- Jeezy talked about his health and how he has been eating clean trying to care better care of himself.
- He dropped two new records this week "Bottles Up" with Diddy, and "Cold Summer" with Tee Grizzley.
- Talked about being in New York for a few days because he's performing at the Barclay Center tonight for the Masters of Ceremonies Show with Fab, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, The Lox, T-Pain, Beenie Seagel, and Freeway are all performing tonight.
- Said he helped fund orphanages in Mexico and he's going down there to visit the kids soon.
- Jeezy said he has been working hard on new music as well as his various business ventures such as real estate, his vodka, and water.