The Queen Bee Lil' Kim dropped in to pay Angie Martinez a visit to talk about her new single 'Took Us A Break' which dropped today and during her visit she talked about her friendship with Remy Ma, weight gain and the dark side of the comment section on social media.
She also touched on Jermaine Dupri's disturbing story which he told on 'Drink Champs' in which he said Biggie pulled out a gun on her, cyber-bullying, what Lil' Kim as a mom is like + turning down MILLIONS to pose nude for Playboy.
While in the studio Kim also talked about:
- Being a super HUGE Rihanna fan, celebrities dressing like her for Halloween.
- The day her and Angie ran into each other at IKEA while trying to be on the low with big ol shades.
- Whether or not daughter, Royal Reign, knows that her mom is a celebrity, "she knows my mommy is somebody" says Kim who also reveals that her daughter has only seen her on TV twice.
- What she will tell her daughter about her raunchy lyrics once she's old enough to understand. "That is not Mommy-Kimmy that's "Queen Bee" is the answer she will give baby Royal.
- If Kim will change when it comes to music now that she's a mom, she tells Angie absolutely not. "It's a happy medium between 'Hard Core' and elevation" says Kim. "I am part of the new generation, I've came up with the new generation and the new sound."
- Kim and Diddy being one of the first two people ever getting paid to drink in the clubs and still being in the. "I was watching the evolution of music, I was there.
- The new Diddy documentary capturing the moment that Kim and Faith Evans reconciled. "I actually was inspired by it" she says about the documentary and many of the things that Diddy said in the documentary.
- On the drama being thrown her way Kim says "Never have I been that type of person to want it, I'm overly sweet and a lot of times I get taken advantage of so I have to be overly protective."
- Having feelings of killing Diddy at times yet still going back to him "he has this way, when he loves you, you know he loves you. He's pushy about his love for you...plus he's someone as a businessman I've always admired."
- + much more.