Lela Loren, Naturi Naughton, and Rotimi from the hit Starz drama Power stopped by The Angie Martinez show to dish on the Season 4 premiere, what we can expect from their characters, projects they’ve been working on in their off time + they all weigh in on the 'All Eyez On Me' Tupac Shakur biopic.
While in the studio the cast talked about:
- The show's unpredictability of the show as a whole + who might die in Season 4 of Power
- Naturi filming the show while pregnant yet not even showing at all on screen.
- Rotimi's character Dre growing into a Baby Ghost and Kanan
- Rotimi’s experience while filming the movie Burning Sands + the backlash he got from fraternities for exposing frat secrets in the movie.
- They’re experiences working with 50 Cent as a co-star and producer of the show.
- How the felt about 50 Cent's comments about the "All Eyez On Me' movie.
- Naturi herself facing some backlash after playing Lil' Kim in the 'Notorious' movie and her hopes to one day make nice with Kim as well as the possibility of Angie making this happen.
- Lela, Naturi, and Rotimi’s experiences as the faces of projects they work on, even if the fans are angry at their characters.
- Naturi and Adrienne Bailon recently making nice on the TV show The Real and Naturi felt to finally squash the beef.
- Rotimi’s musical career and his upcoming tour with August Alsina.
- Naturi’s recent baby shower and how being pregnant has finally allowed her to be a normal woman since she's been a star her whole life.
- Which characters from Power have died within the past three seasons and which ones are returning.
- Wether or not Lala Anthony will return as LaKeisha for season 4.
- The possibility of Angie guest starring on Power + much more.