French Montana sat down with Angie Martinez to discuss his smash hit single 'Unforgettable' with Swae Lee shooting his latest video and documentary, the upcoming album which he says is already done + who is a bigger savage with the women, him or Drake.
While in the studio French touched on:
- Flying 30 hours to Uganda to shook his 'Unforgettable' video and documentary which he is currently shopping with HBO and BET + all he learned and experienced during his trip which includes the peculiar reason why all the people there smell the same.
- Showing a different side of himself as an artist with international smash hit, 'Unforgettable.'
- The group of dancers from Uganda inspiring the "Unforgettable" music video.
- Some dangerous mosquitos in Uganda which make people sleep for months.
- Donating $100,000 to Mama Hope Organization in Uganda and building hospital with 50 rooms.
- His Ramadan diet and people saying he’s not a good Muslim cause he’s out here on a boat shooting a video with women while fasting.
- Shooting a music video in Harlem for an unreleased song with friends The Weeknd and Max B who he says should be released within the next two years.
- His friendship with The Weeknd, and watching Abel perform years ago in Brooklyn for 400 people.
- Dating celebrity women like Khloe Kardashian, Sanaa Lathan & Iggy Azalea and whether or not he will ever marry again.
- The ‘Snipe Squad Commandments” that Drake gave him which bans a man from having pillow talk or flying in a ting out for more than three days.
- Top 3 "Snipers" in the industry: Himself, Drake and A$AP Rocky.
- His hopes for one day for New York to get our own Walk of Fame where New York legends can get their own star.
- His upcoming movie “Respect The Shooter” with Chris Brown, Fabolous, Michael K. Williams and Chinx which he directed and stars in.
- All the features we can expect from the upcoming album which includes working with Pharrell Williams now that he’s a family plus getting him P to step out of his “Happy” space and get down on the track.