Ne-Yo stopped by the AT&T studios to chat with Angie about working as a judge on the new reality dance show, World of Dance alongside JLo.
While in the studio they discussed:
- Ne-Yo discusses what it's like being a judge on World of Dance. "The dancers on the show are out of this world."
- The show received 2.6 million views on the premiere.
- He admits JLo handpicked him for the show. "I worked with Jennifer before but never in this capacity."
- He expresses what it's like to work with Jennifer, from her natural beauty being hard not to look at, to her unbelievable ability to eat whatever she wants and not feel guilty about it. "She eats things that Jennifer Lopez is not suppose to eat."
- He explains that when writing music a lot of material goes unused. "You'd be surprised how many artists have turned it down".
- He admits 'irreplaceable' was meant for him before he gave it to Beyonce.
- What it's like being a married man. " I'm a happy dude."
- He explains his investment in the new school for future engineers, " Technology is changing the face of the world and I am now apart of that."
- Ne-Yo expresses how much he would love to do a track with a country and Spanish artist.
- Ne-Yo reveals his NEW album 'Good Man' is expected to drop sometime in September.