To honor the memory of the Notorious B.I.G. on the 20th anniversary of his death, Angie Martinez checked in with Biggie's daughter, T'yanna Wallace and his best friend Lil Cease from Junior Mafia.
While in the studio they got into:
- Cease reminisces with Angie and shares old memories between him and Biggie.
- T’yanna talks about watching old videos of her father and carrying some of the same mannerisms as him.
- The “Notorious” pop up shop which will be coming to Brooklyn soon and the designs are created by T’yanna herself
- Discuss the legal issues with Biggies “Coogi/ World Trade Center” picture.
- How Biggie's legacy lives through remixes and street wear.
- Faith Evans' son with Biggie, Christopher Wallace, Jr. and how he is into acting and doing music.
- Cease talks about his regrets for not capitalizing and taking advantage of business.
- Where BIG would be now, says he would be managing artists and owning restaurants
- T’yanna talks about how she never met Snoop Dogg or Method Man but considers them both like step dads.
- Cease being featured on Faith Evans new album The King and I.
- T’yanna possibly doing a reality TV show + much more.