Faith Evans came through the AT&T studios to chat with Angie on the 20th Anniversary of Biggie's death.
While in the studio they discussed:
- Faith using some of Biggie's vocals for her new album.
- Her son Christopher Wallace Jr. "CJ" looking like a skinnier version of his father.
- T’yanna’s clothing line “Notorious.”
- Faith's joy for being able to maintain a close and loving relationship with her family.
- How CJ’s music is more akin to ‘A Tribe Called Quest' and he tries not to compare himself to his father.
- CJ thriving in the movie scene and has since been in three movies.
- Her love for Stevie J and talks about their current status.
- How her and Stevie's relationship unfolded on and off camera.
- Stevie J having a few tracks on Faith’s new album The King & I, which will drop May 19th.
- The importance of keeping Biggie's legacy alive.
- The legal issues behind the photographer who took the picture of Biggie in the Coogi sweater with the World Trade Center in the background.
- Her amazing experience doing the Bad Boy Reunion over the summer.
- How once Biggie passed away any hostility and problems that she had with Kim went away.
- Plans on working on a Biggie hologram.
- Her future plans on a scripted TV show on VH1 that is in the making.
- Ms. Wallace and Faith Evans are doing a documentary on Biggie that will be on A&E in April.
- How to this day Biggie and her still have a strong bond and she can feel his presence in the studio while she works on music.