The Migos came to kick it with Angie Martinez to discuss the release of their latest album Culture and while in the studio they celebrated DOMINATING the charts with a number one album out right now.
While here The Migos chatted about:
- Their success and transition from being big in the culture to becoming main stream artists.
- How they feel about now being called up to do all the late night talk shows which weren't calling on them before.
- Their reaction to Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) shouting them out at the Golden Globes and how they found out it had happened.
- The new season of 'Atlanta' being postponed because Donald had to take time off to go shoot 'Star Wars.'
- Dropping 100K in the strip club last night while celebrating the album dropping.
- Migos talks about how they treat the ladies and their ideal woman who is "bad and boujee".
- Migos talks about the 'Culture class' that they will be teaching at NYU.
- Their music having traveled to other countries and they love they receive abroad.
- Scoring a number one hit and it has changed their lives + opened new doors and opportunities.
- They announced that a Culture tour is soon to come (soon to be announced)
- Having a total of 12 songs that are dominating the iTunes charts on the same day as the album dropped.
- The T-Shirt video which Quavo co-directed and those Epic fur jacket they wore.
- The petition that was created wanting to replace Lady Gaga as the halftime performer and Super Bowl 51 and how open they are to possibly performing at the Super Bowl
- Aiming to win best video award for VMA's for their visuals for "T-Shirt" which Chance The Rapper Tweeted out deserves an Oscar.
- What it's like being from the North and plans on doing a movie about where they grew up.