NJ Boy Dies From Allergic Reaction To Smell Of Fish

A New Jersey family said their last goodbyes Saturday to the tragic 11-year-old Cameron Jean-Pierre who died from an apparent allergic reaction to fumes from fish cooking at his grandma's Brooklyn home on New Year’s Day.

The boy and his dad went to spend the holiday with Camron’s grandma but they tragically walked into her Canarsie home at the worst possible moment — right as she was cooking a codfish dinner.

Once inside the home, the fumes quickly overwhelmed the boy and he passed out.  Camron, who had a known allergy to fish, was given his portable nebulizer, but couldn’t catch a breath and died.

The boy’s grandmother, Rosemannie Jean, was inconsolable as she clutched Camron J white casket during the Saturday service.

Such a tragedy, may this young man rest in peace.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content