More information is now being learned about Demi Lovato losing her life after overdosing.
According to TMZ her personal assistant reportedly screamed out, “She’s dead! She's dead!" when she found Lovato in her bedroom and that's when the singer’s bodyguard, who rushed to her bedside of the stricken pop star, is now being credited with saving her life.
Demi "was not breathing. There was blood on her pillow ... and her airways may have been clogged" a source tells TMZ.
The singer is now living at a rehab where she will stay until further notice.