2 Chainz stopped through to chat with The Breakfast Club about his collaborative album with Lil Wayne, Collegrove. People thought it was going to be a mixtape but they had so much great material that it had to be an album. He was able to get it cleared because he's cool with Birdman and they are all on Universal.
Check out what he had to say about the album as well as the following topics below.
- Why he did the song "Dedication" to honor Lil Wayne.
- Why didn't he sign with Young Money when they asked him too years ago?
- Branding himself outside of music, especially with merchandise
- How did he come up with the dabbing Santa sweaters?
- With some of the proceeds going to those in need, how does he select the families to help out?
- Discusses the death of Bankroll Fresh, their relationship and how he was about to blow up this year.
- Gun violence in rap, he for being able to have protection but it's escalating.
- Discusses what happened to him when he got shot at in San Francisco.
- He became a victim of identity theft after the San Francisco incident.
- Living in Atlanta now is like living in Vietnam, you hear gunshots every night.
- Being part of GQ most expensive stuff series, they season 3 on the way.
- Giving his daughter $50 for a tooth
- Has done so many verses for Kanye West but he's never put anything out
- He had a threesome in the 7th grade
- Discusses the girl that sued him and is suing him again for what he's said in his song "Watch Out".
- C-Murder diss record about him. He's a fan and wasn't going to waste his time going at someone incarcerated
- Plus much more.