Right smack in the middle of all the gossip and mess surrounding him, Wiz Khalifa dropped by The Angie Martinez Show to promote his new album 'Khalifa' - AND he also cleared the air for everyone involved in the drama.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past week, we've all been following the drama between Wiz and Kanye West.
Plus, this morning Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian surprised the WORLD by posting a selfie of themselves hanging out together.
Even more surprising is the fact that Wiz tells Angie that all is well between the four adults and he already had a conversation with Kanye - and got an apology.
"We spoke and it's all good...we all did what's best for everybody," he says about putting an end to all the drama.
During his stop, Wiz talked about:
- Coming up with his own line of weed Khalifa Kush.
- Working towards the legalization of weed and his plans to get more involved in the politics aspect.
- Denying rumors that his $100K Rolex watch was snatched up in Brazil.
- His decision to speak out about the Kanye West 'Waves' album title.
- Having already spoken to Kanye who gave him and apology. "We spoke and it's all good" says Wiz.
- Why Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian also squashed the beef at the same time: "we all did what's best for everybody."
- Whether or not he thinks that the gossip help album sales.
- Still loving and working with Amber - who he calls his "best friend."
- How he feels about Amber's "Slut Walk" and the stigma which won't detach from the former exotic dancer.
- Son, Sebastian, already signing, dancing and grabbing a mic saying he has to perform.
- How it is to work on co-parenting with two famous parents goes.
- Feeling like him being black is the reason why he didn't score an Oscar nomination for his hit 'See You Again.'
- Being content with the fact that at least The Weeknd is up for an Oscar: "we're rooting for The Weeknd, we got somebody in there." says Wiz.
- How 'See You Again' didn't put any pressure on him when it comes to him working on the new album: "I just gotta keep rapping about reality."
- His love for tattoos and having no plans to stop getting inked.
- Still being able to hit up the park with his son and even doing his own grocery shopping.
- Being satisfied with the work he's put into his new album.
- What he's listening to right about now - including Kevin Gates and Young Thug.
- The age he thinks one should legally be able to smoke weed...in the future, he says Sebastian will be free to smoke weed at any age.
- The new album 'Khalifa' drops this Friday.
Check out the interview: